Teh ROBLOX Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Story

2 posters

Go down

Epic Story Empty Epic Story

Post  relorelo Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:25 am

Prolouge

It was the middle of June, 2009. I was perfectly slumbering in the midst of the Robloxian Universe. All was peaceful, till one day.
I saw a ship. It looked like a regular ally ship, but looked suspicious. "Hmph", I said. All of a sudden, It skidded to the right. I saw the offical logo of fail. No, it was not LJN. It was a X-101st logo.

Chapter 1

Suddenly, I was aboarded onto the ship. A old face greeted me. It was lordnathan. "Well, you found me. Congrats", I said. Then, I was handcuffed, and taken to my prison cell. There, I slept, till a Elite Sniper gave me my dinner. It looked like fail. So, I knocked him in the snob, stole his weapon, and headshot him. "WARNING, PRISONER ESCAPED!", a voice blared on the radio. When I went through the hallway, 5 privates were blocking the hallway. I managed to kill 4 off. The last one surrendered. I ran through the ship, releasing every prisoner, and shooting every troop. When I was almost to the escape pods, A 3-star general blocked it. I ran into him, going spazzy on melees, and I managed to knock him out far enough, he went through the window. He died. I left the ship via escape pod, and headed for robloxia.

Chapter 2:

When I was on robloxia, I decided to check my ship. Huh? It wasn't working? "DARN YOU X-101st!", I shouted. Then, the tv came on to this important announcment. "The recent story tonight: Are X-101st using hacks to rule roblox? More at 9pm." That's not good. Then, faster than you can say the full name of titin, X-101st bust down the door. I was prepared. I got my laser rifle, and shot the privates, and the head of the general. He fell to the floor, and I kicked him, saying "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SHIP!" Then, he weakly said "your ship...is destroyed." Then, I screamed this: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" I then managed to grab the plans off the table of a new ship, teased the general, saying "HAHA, YOU CAN'T DESTROY ALL OF THEM!" He then punched me in the leg. I grabbed my sledgehammer in rage, and smashed the head of the general. He was pwned Suddently, I stole his outfit, threw him out the window, stole his identity, hat, and gun, and walked to Ground Base Ruxo. Soon, I thought. Soon I will win. Maybe not.

Chapter 3:

Got to Ground Base Ruxo. When I was there, some X-101st troop said I looked Suspicious. I killed him. Then, a alarm came on. I ran as fast as I can, shooting every X-101st in my path. I bust open the door. Then, I noticed that someone was here. Hm... I checked the suspicious door. I saw a glimpse of a Major. Major Bismarck. I shouted "COME OUT HERE WUSS!" Before you could say tfai90tgui-0adfuy9uioa, he burst out the door, and attacked me. I shot him with my laser rifle. He showed no pain on his face. Then, I kicked his head off. "AAAGH", he shouted. Then, he shot me in the head. "AGH THAT HURT!." I screamed. Then, I got him, and smashed him into a acid pool. Before you know it, he died. Then, a plane came and picked the dead Bismarck up. It headed for Roblox Adventure 2. I went there.

Chapter 4:

I got to Roblox Advenutre 2. Just in time too. The first thing I saw was X-101st, a hack bomb, and...Francis147, one of the generals. I needed help on this one, so I contacted Builderman. "Builderman? X-101st are putting a hack bomb in Roblox Adventure 2." I said. Builderman replied "Post it in the forums!" So, builderman was striked out. I called telamon. "Telamon, X-101s-" "X-101st? IN MY ROBLOX ADVENTURE 2!" he shouted. In 1 minute time, telamon came out, smashing his banhammer on the hack bomb. 20 hits later, the hack bomb blew up. Now, I exterminated most of the privates and elite snipers. Then, time to kill Francis147. I got my ragnell out, got him, and cut him in half. Then, the same plane came and picked up Francis's body. I shot it down, and it blew up Ground Base Ruxo. Luckily, one of the important files survived, and landed in the last level. I picked it up and saw blueprints for a unknown thing...A robot? But I had to guess, since most of it was burnt. I saw the blueprint. I think it was the arm. So, I put it in my uniform that I stole from the guy, and headed for the wreck of Ground Base Ruxo, for more files, and possibly video and pictures.

Chapter 5:

I went to ground base Ruxo. Instantly, I saw X-101st on fire. Wow, I thought, That must have been a explosive plane. Instantly, I saw a camera. I took the memory card out, and put it into my pocket. Also, I found the head of the robot. Well the blueprints for the robot. So, I got it, and a robloxian had a arrow pointed to the head. It was damaged worse than the arm. It only said L. What is this mysterious L? Oh well, Time to go to the recruitment center, since it was were the plane was going, according to it's trajectory path.

Chapter 6: Recruitment Center (Yeah, now with titles)

I went to the Recruitment Center. The first thing that happened is me being shot by X-101st. Using Catlike skills, I sworded them up. I got shot more when I came up the stairs. I shot them, with the gun the dead general had. When I came into the building, I shot everything. Soon, it left a hole into the gun room. I saw one of the high ranked X-101st. It was Zjzz09. He was the one who was leading the plane. With tippy-toes, I got the laser rifle, and shot him. He collapsed. "WHAT DO YOU WANT", he said. I said "The plans". He said "What plans?" "The robot plans!" "Hah, there is no robot" I shot him, killing him. A new plane took him away. I thought "What are they doing?" I threw my grappling hook at the plane, and flew into the robloxian sky. The grappling hook fell, and I landed...at the Construction site.

Chapter 7:

When I landed, I was...Guess what. SHOT BY MORE X-101ST. So, I shot them back. Then, the same plane that I grappled on fell down. I ran away, thinking that the grappling hook beared so deep, that it released the core protection. It destroyed Ground Base Bismarck. I managed to hurt myself on the 2nd recruitment center. I blew a hole in the door. But before I could hack Lordnathan's computer, I used a crowbar to open the barrels of Bloxxy cola. I knew what I was doing. I also took a sample. This kind of Bloxxy cola was more explosive than regular ones. I went onto the second floor. I first entered the code for the gun room: 8-9-0-1. Now, not only did I get weapons, but I also disguised myself. Entered the same code for Lordnathan's office. It worked. I hacked his computer. I saw hidden files. I opened them. They were for...WHAT? THEY WERE PLANS FOR HACK BOMBS! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT BIG DADDYS! AND A HUGE MECH! Well, I noticed X-101st. I burst out the window, and I shot the X-101st. I threw my grappling hook in the sky. It cought on one Solor-class ship. I rode into the robloxian space.

Chapter 8:

Ripping off some tiles, I broke out all ammo on the X-101st. Then releasing other X-101st Fugatives, I took control of the ship, and rammed it at starship Agressor. I entered through the broken cockpit of the Solor-class, and made explosions occur, while sounding like Arnold Schwarzenegger. I found the last blueprint for the mech. Oh. My. God. Lordnathan was dying, because of a rare robloxian disease, Parastratiosphecomyia stratiosphecomyioides. So, the X-101st built a godly suit, made out of my ship, The SS-01, SS-02, and lots of starship agressors, and Solor-classes. I found their master plan: To take over Roblox.
If they do, Every admin and usermade content would X-101st related, Rebels would be gone, and Roblox would be X-101st game.
Then, the plane was on fire, and heading for Vora.
Finally, time to defeat him.

Chapter 9:

The first thing I saw was X-101st on fire. I then saw a hole. Went down it, went through the labs of the X-101st, till I saw a horrid thing. Indestructable X-101st troopers. I reached the elevator, and it went down. Fast. Before you know it, I was at the Core of Vora. After walking through coolants for the core, I found a man in a tattered 5 star suit. Lordnathan. He had mechanical parts. We fought with hacksaws, chain guns, until Lordnathan got shot, and fell into the steamy core of Vora. I almost fell in, but the core froze, making a nice bonk sound. I escaped Vora, but the explosion sent me to the Rouniverse's core. I saw Mecha-Nathan.

relorelo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Epic Story Empty Re: Epic Story

Post  ToonyBahoony Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:58 am

Cools story, bro.
ToonyBahoony
ToonyBahoony
Admin
Admin

https://robloxfanforum123.forumotion.net